I am honored to be the official Your Imagination Presents’ mascot. Here are some of the reasons why I feel I’m qualified for this most important
• I love children. I love playing with them, licking them, and just being around them!
• I love to eat. In order to have a healthy body and imagination, you need to eat!
• I have a great imagination! I often imagine myself chasing cats, running after bunnies, and eating. Especially eating. I love to imagine myself eating.
• I am almost all black except for my pink tongue and white teeth. So a lot of the time, people have to imagine what I really look like because all they can see
is a dark, featureless, rectangular shape.
• I am named after “Nessie,” the nickname of the Loch Ness Monster in Scotland. Your Imagination Presents’
adventures have lots of monsters in them, so that makes me a perfect mascot!
• I love to play and have fun. I am presently writing a Your Imagination Presents story just for dogs, called “Journey to the Land of a Million Kitty-Cats With No
Trees For Them to Climb.”
• I love to sleep. In order to be smart, creative, and have a great imagination, you need lots of sleep. In fact, I sleep so much, I’m probably the smartest, most
creative, and most imaginative Scottie on the planet!
• Did I mention how much I love to eat?